- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of potato soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (32 ounces) frozen cubed hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, mix soup, sour cream, garlic powder and pepper until blended. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, 55-65 minutes or until golden brown and potatoes are tender. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews forThree-Cheese Hash Brown Bake
"This recipe was extremely tasty! Had to substitute the swiss cheese for a triple cheddar blend and it still ended up tasting great. This recipe will be a definite repeat"