Three-Cheese Garlic Bread
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 loaf (1 pound) unsliced Italian bread
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup Kerrygold shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Dash paprika and pepper
- Cut bread in half widthwise; cut one portion in half lengthwise. Save remaining bread for another use. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Spread evenly over cut sides of bread.
- Place on a baking sheet. Bake at 400° for 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted. Slice and serve warm.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Nov 11, 2012
Very tasty was not sure about the worcestershire sauce but did add subtle flavor not at all overpowering!
Aug 10, 2010
Loved, Loved, Loved it! My one son is not a cheese person and loved this bread. Asked for me to make it again and soon. It was a great addition to our dinner in taste and looks. It would go well with a variety of meals. Definitely a winner in my book!