Three-Cheese Creamed Spinach
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1-1/2 cups spreadable chive and onion cream cheese
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a large saucepan, combine all ingredients. Cook and stir over medium heat for 8-10 minutes or until blended and heated through.
2/3 cup: 415 calories, 35g fat (23g saturated fat), 103mg cholesterol, 685mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 3g fiber), 15g protein.
Jan 8, 2018
A really easy side dish that looks fancy. The flavor is really good, and you can throw it together so quickly. I made it for Thanksgiving, and even the picky eaters liked it.
Apr 19, 2016
We're big spinach fans in this household, and this recipe is awesome!
Dec 26, 2015
I use the individual ingredients, but I adjust how much of all ingredients when I want to double or even triple the recipe. Because the taste is so good, 2 boxes of spinach, I can devour that alone leaving none for anyone else. It is darn good the next day as well.
Aug 25, 2015
Is it 1 cup or 4 oz for the shredded part skim mozzarella cheese?
Feb 5, 2012
I have made this several times and it has been a big hit, even with my picky eaters. I am adding artichoke hearts next time.
Dec 23, 2011
Nov 25, 2011
Made as a side for Thanksgiving meal. This is what I've been looking for for years. Everyone loved it. WOW! Thanks so much. I added 2 small cloves of minced garlic; next time I'd add just a "pinch" of netmeg. Wonderful!!! Not healthy, but WONDERFUL!!! A real treat!
Nov 2, 2011
Very easy and really good