Three-Cheese Crab & Artichoke Dip
This is my absolute favorite go-to recipe for parties, potlucks and family events. Have plenty of bread and veggies for dipping or people will eat it up with a spoon. —Jasmin Baron, Livonia, New York
Total TimePrep: 25 min. Bake: 20 min.
Makes24 servings (1/4 cup each)
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and coarsley chopped
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- 2 cups shredded sharp white cheddar cheese, divided
- 8 ounces fresh or frozen crabmeat, thawed
- 1-1/4 cups finely chopped green onions, divided
- Assorted fresh vegetables and toasted baguette slices
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a large bowl, mix first seven ingredients. Stir in artichokes, 1-1/2 cups Jack cheese, 1-1/2 cups cheddar cheese, crab and 3/4 cup green onions. Transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining cheeses.
- Bake, uncovered, until edges are golden brown, 20-25 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining green onions. Serve warm with vegetables and toasted baguette.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup dip: 199 calories, 17g fat (9g saturated fat), 43mg cholesterol, 287mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 8g protein.
Originally published as Incredible Three-Cheese Crab and Artichoke Party Dip in Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook 2018
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.