Three Cheese Bacon Bites
—Taste of Home Cooking School
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + rising Bake: 25 min.
- 18 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls or 12 Rhodes Texas™ Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 12 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Asiago cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup thinly chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Cut rolls into 4 equal pieces and place in a large bowl. Add all remaining ingredients; gently toss until well combined. Place in a 10-in. round casserole or baking dish that has been coated with cooking spray. Cover with plastic wrap coated with cooking spray; let rise until doubled.
- Remove plastic wrap. Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes. If necessary, cover with foil the last 10 minutes of baking to prevent over browning.
Originally published as Three Cheese Bacon Bites in Taste of Home Cooking School Brand Name Cookbook Fall 2009
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.