- 1 can (16 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) garbanzo beans or chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups chopped fresh tomatoes
- 2 to 3 jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Tortilla chips
- In a large bowl, combine the first 12 ingredients; toss to coat. Chill for at least 30 minutes before serving. Serve with tortilla chips. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 8 cups.
Reviews forThree-Bean Salsa
"I thought this salsa was okay, but not great. I'm hoping that the leftovers will be better tomorrow."
"This recipe is amazing!! easy and delicious...I gave this recipe to my daughter in law and she made it for a bridal shower..The bride to be went crazy eating almost all of it and asked for the recipe so she can make it for her future husband...This recipe is a keeper."
"This is def a great, long lasting salsa! It was very flavorful and it is great for parties or just sharing with friends. Not too spicy and not too mild. I added a bit more cilantro than was called for. This is one of my favorite recipes and I will make it again."