Thousand Island Salad Dressing
This comforting homemade dressing is chock-full of tasty ingredients, including chopped onion, celery and hard-cooked eggs. It's a delightful topping for any crisp green salad. —Kim Orr, West Grove, Pennsylvania
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chili sauce
- 2 hard-boiled large eggs, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped celery
- 4-1/2 teaspoons finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Salad greens
- In a small bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Serve with salad greens.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 153 calories, 16g fat (2g saturated fat), 42mg cholesterol, 287mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Originally published as Thousand Island Salad Dressing in Taste of Home April/May 2001
Mar 18, 2012
So good on taco salad!
Nov 1, 2011
I left out the paprika and it was delicious. My husband prefers a sweeter version though, so I will be making one with sweet pickle relish from now on.