- 1 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1/4 cup chili sauce
- 2 hard-boiled large eggs, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped celery
- 4-1/2 teaspoons finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Serve over salad greens. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
Reviews forThousand Island Salad Dressing
"So good on taco salad!"
"I left out the paprika and it was delicious. My husband prefers a sweeter version though, so I will be making one with sweet pickle relish from now on."