- 3 tablespoons creme de menthe or 3 tablespoons 2% milk plus a dash of peppermint extract
- 1-1/4 to 1-1/2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 7 Girl Scout Thin Mint cookies
- Green food coloring, optional
- Place all ingredients in a blender in order listed; cover and process until blended. Serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forThin Mint Milk Shake
"The recipe doesn't really say how much milk to use.. If I only make it with 3 T of milk , that does not make enough for two servings. It tasted alright though."