Thick Blue Cheese Dressing
"No one will ever guess that this thick chunky salad dressing that's chock-full of blue cheese is low in fat," confirms Carolyn Steele of Marathon Shores, Florida.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
Makesabout 3/4 cup
- 1/2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoon 1% milk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- Salad greens
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients; blend until smooth. Add blue cheese; mix well. Serve over greens. Cover and refrigerate any extra dressing.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 46 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 253mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fat.
Originally published as Blue Cheese Dressing in Light & Tasty Premiere 2001
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.