Thick 'n' Quick Clam Chowder Recipe
"You'd never guess that this thick, rich soup is a blend of convenient canned ingredients," promises Betty Sitzman of Wray, Colorado. "My husband and I love it during our busy harvest season...it's so simple t simmer up when time is tight."
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of onion soup, undiluted
- 3 cups half-and-half cream
- 2 cans (6-1/2 ounces each) chopped clams
- 1. In a saucepan, combine the soups and cream; cook over medium heat until heated through. Add clams and heat through (do not boil). Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 cup: 218 calories, 15g fat (8g saturated fat), 60mg cholesterol, 999mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 1g fiber), 7g protein.
Reviews for Thick 'n' Quick Clam Chowder
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC