"You'd never guess that this thick, rich soup is a blend of convenient canned ingredients," promises Betty Sitzman of Wray, Colorado. "My husband and I love it during our busy harvest season...it's so simple t simmer up when time is tight."
Recommended: Top 10 Recipes for Soup
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of onion soup, undiluted
- 3 cups half-and-half cream
- 2 cans (6-1/2 ounces each) chopped clams
- In a saucepan, combine the soups and cream; cook over medium heat until heated through. Add clams and heat through (do not boil). Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Thick 'n' Quick Clam Chowder in Quick Cooking November/December 1998, p42
Reviews forThick 'n' Quick Clam Chowder
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review