The Elvis Sandwich
Like the King sang himself, you'll be "all shook up" once you taste this savory-sweet sandwich. —James Schend, Taste of Home Deputy Editor
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
- 1 slice crusty white bread
- 1/2 medium banana, sliced
- 1 bacon strip, cooked and crumbled
- Spread peanut butter over bread. Top with banana and bacon.
Nutrition Facts1 open-faced sandwich: 266 calories, 13g fat (3g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 356mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 3g fiber), 10g protein.
Originally published as Peanut Butter, Bacon and Banana Sandwich in Taste of Home August/September 2019