- 1/2 cup peanut butter chips
- 2 teaspoons shortening
- 2 cups peanut butter ice cream with peanut butter cup pieces, softened
- 8 slices banana bread
- 4 ready-to-serve fully cooked bacon strips, halved
- 1 tablespoon honey
- In a microwave, melt chips and shortening; stir until smooth. Cool slightly.
- Spread ice cream over half of the bread slices. Top with bacon; drizzle with melted chips and honey. Top with remaining bread. Wrap in plastic wrap; freeze on a baking sheet at least 1 hour. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forThe Elvis Ice Cream Sandwich
"This was to die for! I used Ben and Jerry's peanut butter cup Ice cream and honey peanut butter instead of melting the chips! YUMMY!!!!!!"