- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pounds cooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first 10 ingredients. Add the shrimp; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 30 minutes. Drain and discard marinade; arrange shrimp on a serving plate. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forThai Shrimp Appetizers
"I have made and served this several time. I always get raves! easy, delicious and a keeper! I did add more lime juice and a little more garlic."
"Wonderful! Took it to a party - gone in a flash! But I marinated it overnight and, instead of 1 teas. crushed red pepper, I used a heaping teaspoon; gave it just the right amount of 'zip'!"