- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 to 2 tablespoons Thai chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 pound uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1 head bok choy, trimmed
- Hot cooked rice, optional
- In a small bowl, combine cornstarch and broth until smooth; stir in the soy sauce, vinegar, chili sauce, ginger and garlic. Set aside.
- In a large skillet or wok, stir-fry shrimp in oil until shrimp turn pink. Remove and keep warm.
- Stir soy sauce mixture and add to the pan. Bring to a boil. Cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Stir in artichokes and onions; top with bok choy.
- Reduce heat; cover and cook for 5 minutes or until bok choy is wilted. Return shrimp to the pan; heat through. Serve with rice if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forThai Shrimp
"I made this dish tonight and it was absolutely delicious. Will keep it as a regular main dish and have again and again."