Thai Salmon Brown Rice Bowls
This speedy salmon recipe couldn't be any easier. The store-bought ginger-sesame dressing saves times and adds extra flavor to this healthy dish. — Naylet LaRochelle, Miami, Florida
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 4 salmon fillets (4 ounces each)
- 1/2 cup sesame ginger salad dressing, divided
- 3 cups hot cooked brown rice
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup julienned carrot
- Thinly sliced red cabbage, optional
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place salmon in a foil-lined 15x10x1-in. pan; brush with 1/4 cup dressing. Bake until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork, 8-10 minutes. Meanwhile, toss rice with cilantro and salt.
- To serve, divide rice mixture among four bowls. Top with salmon, carrots and, if desired, cabbage. Drizzle with remaining dressing.
Test Kitchen tips
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 486 calories, 21g fat (4g saturated fat), 57mg cholesterol, 532mg sodium, 49g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 3g fiber), 24g protein.
Originally published as Thai Salmon Brown Rice Bowl in Simple & Delicious February/March 2018
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.