Thai Red Chicken Curry Recipe
- 1 can (13.66 ounces) coconut milk
- 1/3 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon red curry paste
- 2 cups frozen stir-fry vegetable blend
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- Cooked jasmine rice
- Minced fresh cilantro, optional
- 1. Combine the first five ingredients in a large skillet. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes.
- 2. Stir in vegetables; return to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 9-11 minutes or until vegetables are tender and sauce thickens slightly.
- 3. Add chicken; heat through. Serve with rice. Sprinkle with cilantro if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Thai Red Chicken Curry
"This is SO delicious! I used uncooked boneless and skinless chicken instead of cooked one. And added cornstarch to thicken the sauce quickly. This is definitely our favourite curry recipe."
"This was soooo good. Just like in the restaurant. I did not use frozen vegetables, I cut up fresh vegetables (carrots, cabbage, peppers, celery, broccoli, cauliflower. I cooked it in the coconut milk mixture until tender and added the meat and simmered until it was heated through. I used pork instead of chicken. This is delish and will be making it again and again."
"This was very good. I didnt use frozen vegetables, I opted to cutting up fresh. I used broccoli, carrot, bell pepper, onion, snow peas and a can of bamboo shoots. Was wonderful! Been a couple weeks since making it, and tomorrow I have dinner guests arriving, so I think this will be dinner, along with some Jasmine rice. This is something I will make on a regular basis."
"Very yummy ! Added Fresh lemon Grass to this for a vvery authentic Touch !!!!!"