Thai Pork Burritos
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1/4 pound ground pork
- 2 thin onion slices
- 2 tablespoons stir-fry sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh cilantro
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 3/4 cup coleslaw mix
- 1 to 2 flour tortillas (7 inches)
- In a large skillet, cook pork over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add onion; saute for 1 minute or until crisp-tender. Add the stir-fry sauce, cilantro and red pepper flakes; cook for 1 minute. Add coleslaw mix; cook 2 minutes longer or until crisp-tender. Spoon filling down the center of tortilla. Fold end and sides over filling.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 383 calories, 20g fat (6g saturated fat), 76mg cholesterol, 1356mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 2g fiber), 27g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jan 21, 2013
This is sort of like my favorite Chinese dish, Mu Shu Pork, only with ground pork. The photo looked like there was red strips of something else like peppers or something not listed. I improvised, and added a few thin strips of red pepper. I also wasn't sure about the stir fry sauce, as it didn't specify what kind, so I used a spicy Thai sauce purchased from a Thai place I patronize frequently. Next time I'll use pork chops sliced into small strips like Mu Shu Pork. This was not bad as written though. Oh, I also added a can of diced water chestnuts and mung bean sprouts for crunch. Thanks for this one!