- 4 ounces uncooked spaghetti
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1-1/2 teaspoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped peanuts
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine the broth, peanut butter, honey, soy sauce, garlic and ginger. Cook and stir over medium heat until heated through.
- Drain spaghetti; toss with peanut butter mixture. Garnish with onion and peanuts. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forThai Noodles
"I have made this recipe numerous times and it is a favorite of my family's. I add a little crushed red pepper (one tsp or so) for "zing" into the sauce! If the sauce is too thick, add a little more chicken broth (try 1 TBS at a time) until it is at the thickness that you prefer."
"I tweaked this recipe to fit what I had on hand. I used long rice, aka bean thread, as a base, cooked following package directions.In a large saucepan, I sauteed onions til translucent, then added the garlic and ginger. I happened to have fresh spinach and mushrooms on hand and added them to the onion mixture and sauteed until tender.In a separate small saucepan, I combined the broth, peanut butter, honey, and soy sauce.When all seemed ready, I added the peanut butter mixture into the onion mixture. It needed more broth to help it move so I splashed in a little more.Finally I served it all over the long rice.My hubby suggested that cilantro would be a great addition and I agree. I'm going to add that next time.I plan to put this recipe into my repertoire!"
"I did not like this recipe at all. I usually love anything with peanut butter and i've had Thai noodles in peanut sauce before and it was quite good but i didn't like this at all...I followed all directions accordingly but I found the sauce cloying and gag-worthy...this goes into the fail pile."
"I REALLY wanted to like this recipe. It did not taste good. The peanut butter was too thick (not like a light peanut sauce). My family did not care for this at all."
"This is, by far, one of the best recipes I've made in so little time, with so few ingredients. This is totally addictive, and a definite "keeper" recipe !!"