Thai-Inspired Roast Beef Sandwich
I love Thai food, but I wanted to see how its flavors would translate in a plain ol' peanut butter sandwich. The result is anything but plain—it's just darn delicious. —James Schend, Taste of Home Deputy Editor
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
- 1 slice crusty white bread
- 2 thin slices deli roast beef
- 1 teaspoon chopped salted peanuts
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lime zest
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Spread peanut butter over bread. Top with remaining ingredients.
easily substitute crunchy peanut butter and eliminate the chopped peanuts.