Thai Chicken Pizzas
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 4 whole wheat tortillas (8 inches)
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 4-1/2 teaspoons honey
- 2-1/4 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken breast
- 2 small carrots, shredded
- 1/2 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Coat both sides of tortillas with cooking spray; place on ungreased baking sheets. In a small bowl, combine the peanut butter, soy sauce, honey and vinegar. Stir in chicken until blended. Spread over tortillas. Top with carrots, cilantro and cheese.
- Bake at 400° for 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 440 calories, 15g fat (4g saturated fat), 70mg cholesterol, 756mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 4g fiber), 36g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
May 4, 2015
These were great pizzas, my husband and I felt that they needed maybe a bit of spice to complete them but all in all a great recipe.
Apr 23, 2011
I love this recipe. The only additional I add is shredded cabbage after it's taken out of the oven. Tasty!!!