- 1 package (1 pound) linguine
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 2 cups Tex-Mex Chicken Starter (recipe also in Recipe Finder)
- 1 cup fresh or frozen corn
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Minced fresh cilantro or parsley, optional
- Cook linguine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a skillet, saute red pepper in oil until crisp-tender. Add the chicken starter and corn heat through. Stir in the cream and cheese. Cook and stir over medium-low heat until the cheese is melted and sauce is thickened. Drain linguine; top with chicken mixture. Sprinkle with cilantro if desired. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews forTex-Mex Chicken Pasta
"Can't believe I am the first to review this wonderful dish. I have been eating it for years with my family and we love it!"