Tex-Mex Chicken Fajitas Recipe
To make this satisfying main dish, Nancy simply folds the zesty chicken starter into warm four tortillas, then sprinkles them with cool toppings like fresh tomatoes, lettuce and sour cream.
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 2 cups Tex-Mex Chicken Starter (recipe also in Recipe Finder)
- 2 tablespoons water
- 8 flour tortillas (7 inches), warmed
- Shredded Monterey Jack cheese, shredded lettuce, chopped tomato, sour cream and salsa, optional
- 1. In a skillet, saute red pepper in oil until crisp-tender. Add chicken starter and water; heat through. Spoon filling down the center of tortillas; fold in half. Serve with cheese, lettuce, tomato, sour cream and salsa if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Tex-Mex Chicken Fajitas
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC