Tex-Mex Bean Dip Recipe
For a supper appetizer at your next party, try this delicious recipe. This warm dip will delight all your guests.—Helen Suter, Golconda, Illinois
- 1 bunch green onions (6 onions), chopped, divided
- 1 can (16 ounces) refried beans
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 can (4 ounces) green chilies, chopped
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- Tortilla chips
- 1. Set aside 1 tablespoon chopped green onions for garnish. In fondue pot or chaffing dish, combine the beans, sour cream, cream cheese, shredded cheeses, chilies, taco seasoning and remaining green onions.
- 2. Heat and stir until cheese is melted. Garnish with reserved onions. Serve warm with tortilla chips. Yield: 40 appetizer servings.
Reviews for Tex-Mex Bean Dip
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC