Terrific Turkey Club
This traditional swing on a turkey sandwich is complimented by stone ground mustard and sweet cranberry sauce. For an added crunch, I've added celery.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 teaspoon stone-ground mustard
- 1 rye or wheat sandwich roll, split
- 2 ounces Gouda cheese, sliced
- 1 teaspoon jellied cranberry sauce
- 2 slices deli turkey
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced celery
- Spread mustard on roll bottom. Layer with cheese, cranberry sauce, turkey and celery. Replace roll top.
Nutrition Facts1 sandwich: 366 calories, 18g fat (10g saturated fat), 80mg cholesterol, 1279mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 27g protein.
Originally published as Turkey Deluxe Club in Taste of Home August/September 2011