- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 4 tablespoons teriyaki sauce, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced pineapple, drained
- 4 hamburger buns, split and toasted
- In a large bowl, combine the egg, bread crumbs, onions, 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce and onion powder. Crumble turkey over mixture and mix well. Shape into four 3/4-in.-thick patties.
- Coat grill rack with cooking spray before starting the grill. Grill patties, covered, over medium heat for 6-8 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 165°; brush with remaining teriyaki sauce during the last 5 minutes.
- Grill pineapple slices for 3-4 minutes on each side or until heated through. Serve burgers and pineapple on buns. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forTeriyaki Turkey Burgers
"I liked it fine, but my DH did not like it at all."
"Although we usually use ground beef, these are my family's favorite burger recipe. The pineapple on top is wonderful!"
"I used egg beater and whole grain bread crumbs and it still turned out yummy. Definitely going to make again!"
"We just made these last weekend, and we can't wait to make these again! They were very moist and had great flavor. Definitely a winner!"
"These were fabulous!"