Teriyaki Tangerine Ribs
Total TimePrep: 5 min. Bake: 1-1/2 hours
- 4 pounds country-style pork ribs
- 2/3 cup fresh tangerine or orange juice
- 1/3 cup light corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon grated tangerine or orange zest
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Place ribs, meat side down, on a rack in a foil-lined shallow roasting pan. Bake at 425° for 30 minutes. Drain; turn ribs. Reduce temperature to 350° and bake 30 minutes longer.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients in a saucepan; bring to a boil. Remove from the heat and set aside. Remove ribs from rack; discard drippings and foil. Return ribs to pan; pour tangerine mixture over ribs.
- Bake, uncovered, turning ribs often, for 30-40 minutes or until tender.
Nutrition Facts8 ounce-weight: 286 calories, 14g fat (5g saturated fat), 86mg cholesterol, 310mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 0 fiber), 27g protein.
Jun 25, 2017
This recipe is amazing! I brined and boiled the ribs instead of roasting them in the oven, which I will definitely do again. Then my husband cooked them on the grill, basting them frequently with the sauce...YUM!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.