VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 cups uncooked instant rice
- 6 salmon fillets (4 ounces each)
- 1/3 cup reduced-calorie pancake syrup
- 1/3 cup reduced-sodium teriyaki sauce
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sesame ginger salad dressing
- Cook rice according to package directions. Meanwhile, place salmon fillets in a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Combine syrup and teriyaki sauce; spoon 1/3 cup mixture over fillets.
- Bake at 400° for 10-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork, basting frequently with remaining syrup mixture.
- In a large skillet, saute onions in butter until tender. Add spinach and cooked rice; saute 2 minutes longer. Stir in dressing; heat through. Serve with salmon. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Teriyaki Salmon with Sesame Ginger Rice in Healthy Cooking August/September 2008, p19
Reviews forTeriyaki Salmon with Sesame Ginger Rice
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Feb. 21, 2014