If you're bored with the same old appetizers, give this one a try. I serve the little salmon bundles on skewers for easy dipping. Standing them in a small vase filled with table salt creates a festive presentation. —Diane Halferty, Corpus Christi, Texas
Recommended: 24 Game-Changing Grilling Recipes For Two
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 4 tablespoons reduced-sodium teriyaki sauce, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1-1/4 pounds salmon fillet, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 package (17.3 ounces) frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 2/3 cup orange marmalade
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a large bowl, whisk 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce, lemon peel and lemon juice. Add salmon; toss to coat. Marinate at room temperature 20 minutes.
- Drain salmon, discarding marinate. Unfold puff pastry. Cut each sheet lengthwise into 1/2-in.-wide strips; cut crosswise in half. Overlap two strips of pastry, forming an X. Place a salmon cube in the center. Wrap pastry over salmon; pinch ends to seal. Place on a greased baking sheet, seam side down. Repeat. Bake 18-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- In a small bowl, mix marmalade and remaining teriyaki. Serve with salmon bundles. Yield: 32 appetizers (3/4 cup sauce).
Originally published as Teriyaki Salmon Bundles in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2015, p19