- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 teaspoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 pork tenderloin (3/4 to 1 pound each)
- Coarsely ground pepper, optional
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first six ingredients; add pork. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 4 hours, turning occasionally.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill the tenderloins, covered, over indirect medium-hot heat for 25-40 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°. Sprinkle with pepper if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forTeriyaki Pork Tenderloin
"This was so easy to make & had very few ingredients. My entire family loved it! Served it with fresh green beans from my garden & rice!"