- 1 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (8 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 fresh pineapple
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 package (9 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- Place pineapple juice in a large resealable plastic bag; add the pork chops. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for up to 2 hours. Drain pork chops and discard marinade. Combine the rosemary, garlic powder, salt and pepper; sprinkle over chops.
- Peel and core the pineapple; cut into eight spears. Grill chops and pineapple, covered, over medium heat for 4-6 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 160° and pineapple is tender, basting occasionally with teriyaki sauce.
- Arrange spinach on a serving platter; top with pineapple and chops. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forTeriyaki Pineapple & Pork Chops
"Delicious. Definitely a keeper"
"This was very easy and delicious. My husband and two daughters all liked it. Wasn't sure about the grilled pineapple, but it was very good. Just enough flavor from the rosemary and other spices. Will definitely make again."
"I'm usually not a fan of teriyaki pork chops, but this recipe is really good. We served this to some guests for Sunday lunch and they all enjoyed this recipe. I did substitute basil for rosemary and it was good."
"Great flavour for the pork chops, grilled pineapple on the side was a perfect pairing."