Teriyaki Mushroom Salad
This hot salad is quick, easy and so good. Served with a bowl of hearty tomato soup, it makes a wonderful luncheon. —Janice Mitchell, Aurora, Colorado
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 medium green pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 small onion, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons reduced-sodium teriyaki sauce
- 2 teaspoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 2 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- In a nonstick skillet, melt butter. Add the mushrooms, green pepper, onion, teriyaki sauce and soy sauce; saute for 5 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Spoon onto lettuce leaves. Sprinkle with bacon.