Teriyaki Burgers with Pineapple
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1-1/2 cups Rice Chex, crushed
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Dash garlic powder
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced pineapple, drained
- 4 sandwich rolls, split
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into four patties.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 6-9 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 160° and juices run clear.
- Grill or boil pineapple rings until lightly browned. Place burgers on roll bottoms. Top with pineapple and roll tops.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 461 calories, 15g fat (7g saturated fat), 56mg cholesterol, 974mg sodium, 52g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 3g fiber), 29g protein.
Jul 7, 2015
Very tasty & juicy. Will make 3 burgers per pound next time.
Jun 9, 2013
Finally a hamburger the whole family will eat. Lots of flavor but not over powering.
May 6, 2011
These burgers are absolutely delicious! My husband and even my kids (the ones that like pineapple) love them.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.