- 1 pound round steak, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 5 tablespoons teriyaki sauce, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup julienned onion
- 1 medium sweet red or green pepper, julienned
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/2 cup cold water
- In a skillet, brown steak in oil; drain. Sprinkle with 3 tablespoons of teriyaki sauce, seasoned salt and pepper. Cover and cook over medium heat for 5 minutes or until meat is almost tender, stirring frequently. Stir in onion and red pepper. Cover and cook for 5-8 minutes or until meat and vegetables are tender. In a bowl, combine cornstarch, water and remaining teriyaki sauce until smooth. Add to skillet. bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forTeriyaki Beef Stir-Fry
"Really enjoyed it and it's quick to make too!"
"Liked by a Dad and 4 boys."