Teriyaki Beef Marinade
When I grill steak, the gingery, garlicky marinade fills the air with delicious smells and sizzling sounds. —Jeri Dobrowski, Beach, North Dakota
Total TimePrep/Total: 5 min.
Makesabout 3/4 cup
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a small bowl, mix all ingredients. Use to marinate beef.
Originally published as Teriyaki Finger Steaks in Simple & Delicious June/July 2016
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.