Teriyaki Beef Kabobs
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + marinating Grill: 15 min.
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1-3/4 pounds beef tenderloin, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 3/4 pound cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 pound whole fresh mushrooms
- 2 large green peppers, cubed
- 1 large red onion, cut into wedges
- Hot cooked rice, optional
- In a shallow dish, combine the first five ingredients. Set aside 1/2 cup for basting and refrigerate. Add beef to remaining marinade; turn to coat. Cover; refrigerate for 1 hour, turning occasionally.
- Drain and discard the marinade. On metal or soaked wooden skewers, alternate beef, tomatoes, mushrooms, green peppers and onions. Grill, uncovered, over medium heat for 3 minutes on each side. Baste with reserved marinade. Continue turning and basting for 8-10 minutes or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 135°; medium, 140°; medium-well, 145°). Serve meat and vegetables over rice if desired.
Feb 13, 2014
just okay ,not something to rave about.
May 13, 2012
Quick, easy, and delicious! I wouldn't change a thing! Will be making this often during summer grilling season. Guaranteed to impress!
Apr 28, 2012
I use this as a marinade for steaks and everyone who has tried it loves it. Thanks so much for sharing this recipe :)
Mar 27, 2012
even the kids liked this one
Oct 21, 2011
We love this recipe! Each time we've made this for guest, they also want the recipe! One friend came back from China and said it was the best meal she had since being back in the United States (3 months!).
Apr 28, 2010
Wonderfull, tender and easy to make.