VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium teriyaki sauce
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 4 teaspoons brown sugar
- 2 pork tenderloins (1 pound each)
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh gingerroot
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a small bowl, whisk the teriyaki sauce, oil and brown sugar. Pour 1/2 cup marinade into a large resealable plastic bag; add the pork, ginger and pepper. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 4 hours. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade.
- Drain and discard marinade. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack.
- Prepare grill for indirect heat, using a drip pan. Place pork over drip pan and grill pork, covered, over indirect medium-hot heat for 20-27 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing. Serve with reserved marinade. Yield: 5 servings.
Originally published as Teriyaki & Ginger Pork Tenderloins in Simple & Delicious July/August 2009, p14