- 2 pork tenderloins (1 pound each)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 teaspoons butter
- 2/3 cup half-and-half cream
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons herbes de Provence
- 2 teaspoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon beef bouillon granules
- 1/2 to 3/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Cut each tenderloin into 12 slices; sprinkle with salt. In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, brown pork in butter in batches over medium heat for 3-4 minutes on each side or until no longer pink. Return all pork to the skillet.
- Combine the remaining ingredients; pour over pork. Cook and stir over low heat for 2-3 minutes or until sauce is thickened. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forTenderloin with Herb Sauce
"Delicious and so easy to make!! Love to serve this with mashed potatoes !!!"
"I LOVE this recipe. I make it often. Yes, it is very fast and easy to make. I omit the salt the recipe calls for because it is salty enough with the other ingredients. I cooked Apricot-Glazed Green Beans (from this website) as a side dish tonight. Excellent combo."
"This was a delicious fast meal. It only takes minutes to cook. I used almond milk instead of half and half but I forgot the red pepper flakes...still delicious. We just returned from the South of France where we bought herbs de Provence so this gave me a chance to use these delicious herbs. Would definitely make again...but would omit the salt...with the soy sauce and the beef boullion it was a bit salty."
"Everyone just ate it up! Really a lovely dinner. We served it with stuffing and sauteed asparagus."
"very delicious. I usually like hot food but would not add 3/4 again, would go with 1/2. my herbs did not have lavender in it, so I added some from the health food store. served with rosemary,garlic, olive oil and hot paprika. also zuccini and mushroom saute. wonerful combo!"
"I used chops as well. Adults enjoyed it, kids didn't. Recipe doesn't suggest to drain drippings from pan after cooking pork but that is definitely something I would do next time."