- 4 beef tenderloin steaks (6 ounces each)
- 1 teaspoon steak seasoning
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium beef broth
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon steak sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt with parsley
- 1 teaspoon minced chives
- Sprinkle steaks with steak seasoning. In a large skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Add steaks; cook until meat reaches desired doneness, 4-5 minutes on each side. Remove steaks from pan.
- Add mushrooms to skillet; cook and stir over medium-high heat until tender. Add broth, stirring to loosen browned bits from pan. Stir in cream, steak sauce and garlic salt. Bring to a boil; cook and stir until sauce is slightly thickened, 1-2 minutes.
- Return steaks to pan and turn to coat; heat through. Stir in chives.
1 steak with 2 tablespoons sauce: 358 calories, 21g fat (11g saturated fat), 111mg cholesterol, 567mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 37g protein.