Tender Stuffing-Coated Chicken
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 1 envelope cream of chicken soup mix
- 1/3 cup hot water
- 3/4 cup stuffing mix
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- In a shallow bowl, combine soup mix and water. Place stuffing mix in another shallow bowl. Dip chicken in soup mixture, then coat with stuffing.
- Place in an 8-in. square baking dish coated with cooking spray. Drizzle with butter. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until juices run clear.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 269 calories, 8g fat (4g saturated fat), 74mg cholesterol, 913mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 1g fiber), 27g protein.
Mar 28, 2012
I thought this chicken was delicious and very moist. Will definitely make again.
Dec 26, 2010
Good recipe. Taste of home has a recipe for making a cream of chicken recipe powder mix It's cheaper too. I agree with the others crush the stuffing mix in a blender or food processor 1st.
Apr 22, 2010
Crush up the stuffing before coating but other than that this is a great recipe.
Feb 3, 2010
I would crush the stuffing very fine so it stickes on.