Tender Stuffing-Coated Chicken
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 1 envelope cream of chicken soup mix
- 1/3 cup hot water
- 3/4 cup stuffing mix
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- In a shallow bowl, combine soup mix and water. Place stuffing mix in another shallow bowl. Dip chicken in soup mixture, then coat with stuffing.
- Place in an 8-in. square baking dish coated with cooking spray. Drizzle with butter. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until juices run clear.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 269 calories, 8g fat (4g saturated fat), 74mg cholesterol, 913mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 1g fiber), 27g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Mar 28, 2012
I thought this chicken was delicious and very moist. Will definitely make again.
Dec 26, 2010
Good recipe. Taste of home has a recipe for making a cream of chicken recipe powder mix It's cheaper too. I agree with the others crush the stuffing mix in a blender or food processor 1st.
Apr 22, 2010
Crush up the stuffing before coating but other than that this is a great recipe.
Feb 3, 2010
I would crush the stuffing very fine so it stickes on.