Tender ‘n’ Tasty Pork Chops
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + marinating Grill: 10 min.
- 1-2/3 cups unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1/3 cup rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons chopped shallots
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon Louisiana-style hot sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 bone-in pork loin chops (3/4 inch thick)
- In a large bowl, combine the first 10 ingredients. Place pork chops in a large resealable plastic bag; add half of the marinade. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 4-5 hours, turning occasionally. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade for basting.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill pork chops, covered, over medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°, basting occasionally with reserved marinade. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Oct 6, 2013
This was really good and simple. I made pretty much this whole menu for a family dinner.
May 23, 2010
Great recipie. I prefer balsamic vinegar to the rice vinegar by a mile, but love it otherwise.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.