Tender ‘n’ Tasty Pork Chops
We love to grill summertime meals, and these flavorful chops can’t be beat. They always turn out juicy and tender. —Nancy Zimmerman, Cape May Court House, New Jersey
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + marinating Grill: 10 min.
- 1-2/3 cups unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1/3 cup rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons chopped shallots
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon Louisiana-style hot sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 bone-in pork loin chops (3/4 inch thick)
- In a large bowl, combine the first 10 ingredients. Place pork chops in a large resealable plastic bag; add half of the marinade. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 4-5 hours, turning occasionally. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade for basting.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill pork chops, covered, over medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°, basting occasionally with reserved marinade. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Oct 6, 2013
This was really good and simple. I made pretty much this whole menu for a family dinner.
May 23, 2010
Great recipie. I prefer balsamic vinegar to the rice vinegar by a mile, but love it otherwise.