Tender Marinated Chicken Breasts
Total TimePrep: 5 min. + marinating Grill: 15 min.
- 2 cups lemon-lime soda
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the soda, soy sauce, oil, garlic powder and horseradish; add chicken. Seal the bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill chicken, uncovered, over medium heat for 6-7 minutes on each side or until juices run clear.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 234 calories, 7g fat (1g saturated fat), 99mg cholesterol, 517mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 40g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 5 lean meat, 1 fat.
Aug 5, 2011
The soy sauce taste was just too strong for us.
Jul 6, 2011
This marinade made the chicken moist and tender. Who would have thought to use lemon-lime soda in a marinade? Delicious!
Jun 28, 2011
VERY VERY GOOD! UNBELIEVABLY MOIST AND TENDER AM MAKING AGAIN FOR 4TH OF JULY PARTY :)
Jan 31, 2011
Love this one and always come back to it.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.