Tender Glazed Pork Chops Recipe
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 cup apricot preserves
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lime juice
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (3/4 inch thick and 4 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1. Combine the onion powder, garlic powder and oregano; sprinkle over pork chops. In a small saucepan, combine the apricot preserves, lime juice and lemon juice; cook and stir over low heat for 10 minutes or until preserves are melted.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook pork in oil over medium-low heat for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned on one side. Turn chops; generously brush with apricot glaze. Cook 8-10 minutes longer or until juices run clear. Serve with remaining glaze. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 408 calories, 13g fat (3g saturated fat), 55mg cholesterol, 64mg sodium, 52g carbohydrate (30g sugars, 0 fiber), 22g protein.
Reviews for Tender Glazed Pork Chops
"This was really good served with the Teriyaki Zucchini and Onions on the same page and Hawaiian rolls."
"Substitute boneless chicken breasts"