Tender Chicken Nuggets
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 cup crushed cornflakes
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup prepared ranch salad dressing
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- Additional ranch dressing
- In a shallow bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Place dressing in another bowl. Toss chicken cubes in dressing, then roll in cornflake mixture. Place in a greased 11x7-in. baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 12-15 minutes or until juices run clear. Serve with additional dressing for dipping.
Sep 6, 2014
Doesn't quite look like the picture but the flavor is great and the chicken still moist. definitely a keeper. Maybe cut them smaller next time will crisp them better.
Aug 26, 2011
These are nice and tender. I will be making them again. I followed the recipe exactly and I had quite a few extra crumbs. I think you could use 1 1/2 lbs of chicken for this amount of crumbs.
May 27, 2010
I'm the cook at a busy daycare center and I found all the children, from toddlers to middle-schoolers, loved this healthier version of one of their favorite foods.
Apr 20, 2010
Good but bland. Next time I will add Tabasco to the ranch and crushed red pepper to mix.
Oct 13, 2009
My husband is one of the pickiest eaters around. When he told me to keep this recipe around, I knew I found a great one!