- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg white
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine bread crumbs and cheese. In a shallow bowl, beat the egg white. Dip chicken pieces in egg white, then place in bag and shake to coat.
- Place in a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 12-15 minutes or until no longer pink, turning once. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forTender Chicken Nuggets for 4
"Add some Bell's to the mix"
"best chicken nuggets, I liked that their diabetic friendly"
"I haven't tried this recipe but I make one that is similar I found in a Taste of Home Cookbook. You use Ranch Dressing instead of the egg whites as a dip before the bread crumbs and my son loves them. I gave the recipe to friends at work and their kids also loved them."
"i havent tried it, HOPE IT IS GOOD"
"This recipe is amazing! I added hot sauce to the egg whites to make them like Buffalo chicken nuggets!"
"my kids always ask for this recipe"
"Excellent, easy and the whole family voted it as a keeper!"
"I also tried a gluten-free version by crushing a mixture of rice chex and corn chex, plus dried parsley and Mrs. Dash seasoning for chicken. Very good!"