Tender Chicken Nuggets for 4
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 large egg white
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine bread crumbs and cheese. In a shallow bowl, beat the egg white. Dip chicken pieces in egg white, then place in bag and shake to coat.
- Place in a 15x10x1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 12-15 minutes or until no longer pink, turning once.
Nutrition Facts3 ounce-weight: 194 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 68mg cholesterol, 250mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 30g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1/2 starch.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
May 1, 2018
My kids loved it, I just added a little bit more parmesan to the mixture.
Jan 17, 2018
Pretty good but not quite a rave
Jun 18, 2013
Add some Bell's to the mix
May 20, 2013
best chicken nuggets, I liked that their diabetic friendly
Sep 5, 2012
I haven't tried this recipe but I make one that is similar I found in a Taste of Home Cookbook. You use Ranch Dressing instead of the egg whites as a dip before the bread crumbs and my son loves them. I gave the recipe to friends at work and their kids also loved them.
Aug 18, 2012
i havent tried it, HOPE IT IS GOOD
May 3, 2012
Very good and very easy = very important when you're a busy mom! The only difference I made with this was I made chicken tenders instead of chicken nuggets so I had to cook it longer.
Apr 10, 2012
This recipe is amazing! I added hot sauce to the egg whites to make them like Buffalo chicken nuggets!
Dec 23, 2011
my kids always ask for this recipe
Dec 11, 2011
Delicious, way better than the restaurant nuggets, and very easy! I floured the chicken cubes before dipping in the egg white. It makes the breading stick better, but you may have to use an extra white, since the flour seems to soak up more.