Tender Chicken Dinner
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Cook: 5-1/4 hours
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) chicken broth
- 1 jar (12 ounces) chicken gravy
- 2 cups sliced peeled potatoes
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen sliced carrots, thawed
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen cut green beans, thawed
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/3 cup cold water
- 1 cup French-fried onions
- Place chicken in a 5-qt. slow cooker. Add the broth, gravy, potatoes, carrots, beans and pepper. Cover and cook on low for 5 to 5-1/2 hours or until chicken is tender.
- Mix cornstarch and water until smooth; stir into cooking juices. Sprinkle with onions. Cover and cook on high for 15 minutes or until thickened.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jan 30, 2016
I looked up a recipe for chicken, green beans and carrots since that is what I had available and found this one. It was just OK. Will not make again
Jan 9, 2015
Great recipe. Everyone loved it.
Jul 1, 2013
Really good. My 2 yr. old loves it! It reminds me of a chicken pot pie.
Jun 18, 2009
This was SO EASY & SO YUMMY!! I used fancy frozen mixed vegetables for the carrots & green beans (32 oz.). This made way more than 4 servings for us, but that was just fine b/c it's so tasty!