Teddy Bear Biscuits
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 tube (7-1/2 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (10 biscuits)
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 9 miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- For each bear, shape one biscuit into an oval for the body and place on a greased baking sheet. Cut one biscuit into four pieces; shape into balls for arms and legs. Place next to body.
- Cut one biscuit into two small pieces and one large pieces; shape into head and ears and place above body. Brush with egg. Combine sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over bears.
- Bake at 425° for 8-10 minutes (the one remaining biscuit can be baked with the bears)or until golden brown. Place chocolate chips on head for eyes and nose while the biscuits are still warm.
Jul 28, 2011
It's not so much that this recipe was really unique or spectacular tasting, but it was a fun and easy baking activity to do with my kids and they loved it. We're already planning to make them again.
Dec 13, 2010
My kids and I love to make these! Easy to assemble, quick to bake, fun to eat!