Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 1 cup instant potato flakes
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup butter, melted and cooled
- 2 eggs
- 4 to 5 cups raw bite-size vegetables (mushrooms, peppers, broccoli, cauliflower, zucchini and/or parboiled carrots)
- Prepared ranch salad dressing or dip, optional
- In a small bowl, combine potato flakes, Parmesan cheese, celery salt, garlic powder and butter. In another bowl, beat eggs. Dip vegetables, one at a time, into egg, then into potato mixture; coat well.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes. Serve with dressing or dip if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 125 calories, 8g fat (5g saturated fat), 71mg cholesterol, 255mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Jan 25, 2018
Good one for dinner
Sep 16, 2011
This is a fun one to have kids help out with. They like to be the "dippers" and it's a good way to get them to eat their veggies without deep frying them. In addition to Ranch, the kids I had try it really liked ketchup as a dipping sauce.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.